mandag 2. september 2013

Nordsjøfestivalen 2013


Thank you Farsund and Nordsjøfestivalen! :) 

Here's somepictures from my camera. It will be more, because I took some on a different camera (much better than my) so just wait and see! Hope you'll enjoy this though :)




Happy birthday! 








"Drifting like a bird" - Annbjørg Lien























Some random pictures we took after the concert - me and my friend Malin :)






"Nattsong" on the hotel - with Gro Kjelleberg Solli, Ragnhild Furholt and Catriona MacDonald











Finally - Our first concert! :) Big love to Malin who took the pictures! :)













After the concert and dinner at New Asia, we went on a boatrip with our teacher, who has his family from Farsund. I didn't bring my camera unfortunatly... but right after, I went on a boattrip with a really nice guy. That was really a difference, between the slowgoing put-put-boat, and the speed-boat afterwords :P Anyway, Farsund are very lovely looked at, from a boat! :) 











Concert on Nytorvet, with Amtmanns Bryggeensemble and the Old Dance School 









Concert at the hotel with Old Dance School







It will be more pictures, as soon as I get them... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar